Headline rates, interest rates and information are current as at 14 May 2018 and subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
1. Variable rates range from 10.69% p.a. to 18.69% p.a. (comparison rates for a variable rate loan range from 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a.). Fixed rates range from 11.49% p.a. to 18.99% p.a. (comparison rates for a fixed rate loan range from 12.37% p.a. to 19.83% p.a.). The interest rate you get may be different from the Headline rate and will be based on a number of factors, including the information you provide and our credit assessment.
2. Comparison rate calculated on unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
3. Based on a variable loan of $20,000 over a term of 7 years at the Variable Headline Rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate2). Fees & charges are payable.
4. Based on a fixed loan of $20,000 over a term of 7 years at the Fixed Headline Rate of 13.49% p.a. (14.36% p.a. comparison rate2). Fees & charges are payable.
5. Only available to existing customers. Completed applications (including all supporting documentation) must be submitted in store by 2pm Monday-Friday. Same day funds will be unavailable if your loan purpose is to refinance non-NAB debts or if NAB requires your application to be reviewed by a lending specialist. Speak to us to find out more.
© 2018 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686