The benefits of regular deposits
Setting up a regular deposit into one of your savings accounts can not only help you stick to a savings plan, but it can also earn you bonus interest eligible on some accounts like the NAB Reward Saver.
Regular deposits are similar to the 'set and go' function of a direct debit that you might set up to pay a bill. A set amount of your choosing will be automatically transferred between your accounts at a frequency of your choice. ( i.e fortnightly or monthly).
Set up a regular deposit using the NAB app
Follow these simple steps to set up your regular deposit using the NAB app.
- Log into the NAB app.
- Tap Transfer & pay.
- Select the account you’d like to transfer from and tap Transfer.
- Select the account you’d like to transfer to.
- Enter the ‘Amount’ you’d like to transfer and tap Pay when.
- Tap Recurring.
- Tap Frequency and select ‘Weekly’, ‘Fortnightly’, ‘Monthly’ or ‘Quarterly’.
- Tap Set start date and select your preferred date.
- Select ‘until further notice’, ‘set end date’ or ‘number of payments’.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap Next.
- Confirm all details are correct and tap Pay.
- Payment Scheduled Confirmation screen will display.
Set up a regular deposit using NAB Internet Banking
- Log into Internet Banking.
- Select Transfer & Pay from the top menu.
- Select Transfer.
- Choose the account to transfer from and to, and the amount.
- For the ‘When’ option, select Recurring and fill out the time details.
- Select ‘Next’
- Check the details of the funds transfer and select 'Confirm' to schedule the payment.
Help and support
Get in touch
Customer Support Tool
Solve problems quickly online with our easy-to-follow guides. Simply select a topic and we’ll direct you to the information you need.
Visit our personal banking contact page for FAQ’s and how-to-guides, help from our virtual assistant and contact numbers.
Visit a NAB branch
Visit us in person at your nearest NAB branch or business banking centre.
Terms and Conditions
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.
Consider the NAB Internet Banking terms and conditions which apply when using NAB Internet Banking and the NAB app, before making any decisions regarding these services. The NAB app is compatible with Android™ and iOS, minimum platform requirements apply. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Services issued by NAB.
Target Market Determinations for these products are available at nab.com.au/TMD.