How to use our budget planner
Our free budget planner will give you a detailed breakdown of your finances.
- Tap on a category tab to open the accordion.
- Enter amounts for each item that’s relevant to you and skip those that don’t apply (none of the fields are mandatory).
- Use bank statements, transaction listings or other NAB app tools to help you complete the planner.
- Repeat the process for each category that applies to you.
- Print your budget for your records.
Remember, as your financial circumstances change, you may want to use the budget planner again to get the most accurate view of your finances.
Other NAB app tools to help you budget and save
Popular banking products
We offer everyday banking with no monthly account fees, high-interest savings accounts, and other lending options to help you bank, save and spend.
Guides to help you manage your finances
Get in touch
Customer Support Tool
Solve problems quickly online with our easy-to-follow guides. Simply select a topic and we’ll direct you to the information you need.
Visit our personal banking contact page for FAQ’s and how-to-guides, help from our virtual assistant and contact numbers.
Visit a NAB branch
Visit us in person at your nearest NAB branch or business banking centre.
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.