Verify your salary with one of the following:
- your latest bank statement(s) showing your last two salary deposits
- a payslip showing your year-to-date income for at least two pay cycles
- two of your last three payslips.
Ensure your most recent payslip or salary deposit is:
- no older than 21 days (weekly or fortnightly payments)
- no older than 30 days (monthly payments)
- no older than 90 days (payments greater than monthly).
Make sure all documents show your full name, your agency or institution name and your ABN.
If you’ve just started a new job and don’t have enough payslips yet, you can provide either:
- a letter from your employer detailing your employment arrangement
- your employment contract, signed and dated by both you and your employer.