Verify your Full time or Part time Pay As You Go (PAYG) income with one of the following:
- Your most recent bank statement(s) from the last 60 days showing your last two (2) salary deposits from your employer.
- A payslip from the last 60 days, showing your year-to-date income for at least two (2) pay cycles.
- Two (2) of your last three (3) payslips from your employer from the last 60 days.
- Annual Report published by companies with independently audited financial statements, showing salary and total remuneration details.
If you’ve recently commenced employment and payslips are not yet available, you can provide either:
- A letter from your employer detailing your employment arrangement
- Your employment contract, signed and dated by both you and your employer
Please ensure all documents show your full name and your employer/institutions name & ABN.