You'll need to come in prepared so we can get the job done quickly. That means having your personal, employment and financial details with you - which might include your income, monthly expenses, liabilities and assets.
We might need a few other things from you too, so make sure you bring along:
- the other applicant, if you're applying for a joint loan
- your latest payslip, if you're not paid into a NAB account
- your most recent financial/tax statement, if you're self-employed
- your credit card or store card statements, if you're consolidating debt
- some identification; photo ID or a NAB card if you already bank with us, or 100 points of ID if you're a new customer.