ONZM, BA, AMP (Harvard)
Doug has been a Non-Executive Director since February 2016.
Doug brings over 30 years of senior commercial, operating and marketing experience with a deep understanding of the New Zealand and Australian markets, having held senior positions within major trans-Tasman companies and organisations, including director of IAG (NZ) Insurance and Ryman Healthcare currently and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand for the past 7 years. His previous executive leadership roles include Auckland Council, Lion Nathan, Carter Holt Harvey, Goodman Fielder, Sealord, and Independent Liquor. He is a member of the NZ Institute of Directors. He is Chairman of Bank of New Zealand (a subsidiary of NAB).
Directorships and other recent offices held:
- Chairman, Eden Park Trust Board (since July 2014)
- Director, Genesis Energy Limited (since June 2014)
- Director, IAG (NZ) Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (since February 2014)
- Director, Ryman Healthcare Limited (since September 2014)
Board Committee membership:
- Member, Audit Committee
- Member, Nomination & Governance Committee