- Link your card to your business transaction account and use it wherever Visa is accepted, including online and overseas.
- Pay for purchases under $100 with your business funds quickly and securely with Visa payWave. For purchases over $100, just tap your card and enter your PIN to pay.
- Tap and Pay with your smartphone or wearable device.
Features and benefits
Access your business funds easily
Get more from your business banking
- Make your banking easier by setting up recurring payments on your NAB Business Visa Debit card.
- Pay no ATM withdrawal fees at NAB ATMs across Australia.
Protect your business funds and purchases
- Protect your business against loss from fraud with Visa Zero Liability, NAB Defence and Visa Secure.
- Enjoy complimentary NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 509KB)1 for added protection against fraud.
Use your business funds to pay for everyday business purchases wherever Visa’s accepted.
Visa Secure reduces online fraud by confirming your identity.
How to get a NAB Business Visa Debit Card
Ways to order
- If you’re a NAB customer with a business transaction account that can be linked to a NAB Business Visa Debit Card, you can order your card using NAB Internet Banking or NAB Connect.
- If you don’t have a transaction account with NAB, you’ll need to apply for one of our business transaction accounts that can be linked to a NAB Business Visa Debit Card:
- Alternatively you can call us on 13 10 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT) or visit your nearest NAB branch.
1 NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance
Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian credit licence 230686 (NAB) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must check whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. The eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 350KB) which may be amended from time to time. NAB does not guarantee this insurance.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.