A number of documents are required to apply for the NAB Microenterprise Program including:
- a completed application form
- a copy of your completed business plan
- two years of projected financials, including written commentary and any supporting documents you may have
- a letter of endorsement from one of our program partners
- a copy of your most recent bank statements for all non-NAB debt
- last two months statement of transaction listings for all non-NAB accounts
- Equifax credit report no older than two months.