Now that you've decided to apply for the NAB Microenterprise Program, there are a few steps you'll need to go through.
- Check that you're eligible to apply.
- Choose a partner organisation and work with them to prepare your application. They'll help ensure your business plan and financials are up to date.
- Collate and complete the required documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your application progresses, you'll be invited to attend an interview with a NAB Business Manager. They'll ask you some tough questions about your business, assess the strength of your business plan and financials, confirm that you'll be able to make the loan repayments and request any further documentation required.
- If successful, you'll receive a NAB Microenterprise Program credit card to use for your loan in the mail.