Now that you've decided to apply for the NAB Microenterprise Program, there are a few steps you'll need to go through.
- Check that you're eligible to apply.
- Choose a program partner and work with them to prepare your application. They'll help ensure your business plan and financials are up to date.
- Complete a loan application form and compile loan application documents. Our program partner will also need to provide a letter of endorsement for your application.
- When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need to go to a NAB branch with your identification documents and Australian Business Number (ABN) – you get this during your training. Ask the branch staff to provide you with both a personal and business customer number. Take note of these to write on your application form.
- When you’re ready to submit your application, our program partner will need to send your application through to NAB on your behalf.
- If successful, you'll receive a NAB Microenterprise Program credit card to use for your loan in the mail.