- From 13 November 2017 - NAB American Express® Cards will no longer be offered on new NAB accounts.
- You’ll only receive a NAB American Express Card if you apply prior to 13 November 2017. Any applications after this date will only receive a NAB Visa card.
- From 21 February 2018 – All NAB American Express Cards can no longer be used.
These changes will apply to the following credit card accounts:
- NAB Qantas Rewards Card
- NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card
- NAB Velocity Rewards Card
- NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card
You can find out more in our FAQs.
On 13 November, the Visa earn rates on the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card will also change as detailed below.
These new earn rates and caps will apply to eligible purchases that appear on statements issued on or after 13 November 2017. There’ll be no change to the way total purchases are calculated during a statement period.