BA, MBA, AMP (Harvard), FAICD
Peeyush has been a Non-Executive Director since November 2014.
Peeyush has over 30 years of experience in wealth management. He was a co-founder and the inaugural CEO of IPAC Securities, a pre-eminent wealth management firm spanning financial advice and institutional portfolio management, which was acquired by AXA. He also has extensive corporate governance experience, having served as a director on many corporate, not-for-profit, trustee and responsible entity boards since the 1990s. He is a Director of certain NAB wealth and BNZ subsidiaries.
Directorships and other recent offices held:
- Director, Link Group (since November 2016)
- Director, Charter Hall Wale Ltd (since May 2016)
- Director, Insurance & Care NSW (iCare) (since October 2015)
- Chairman, Charter Hall Direct Property Management Ltd (since November 2011)
- Director, Quintessence Labs Pty Ltd (since June 2008)
- Director, SBS Special Broadcasting Service Board (since October 2014)
- Trustee, Western Sydney Foundation (since June 2016)
Board Committee memberships:
- Member of the Risk Committee
- Member of the Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Nomination & Governance Committee