- Load and Spend your own money
- No monthly card fee
- Able to have up to 3 cardholders and can limit how much to load on each card
- The primary cardholder has a $200 credit limit for unexpected expenses
- Can use card wherever Visa is accepted, with the convenience of NAB Visa PayWave
- Emergency travel assistance (from Visa Global Customer Assistance Services) 24 hours, 7 days
- Secure online shopping with Verified by Visa
- Special offers on shows, events experiences and movies from visa entertainment
- See Visa's website for details.
NAB Business Payments Card
Rates and fees
- No Monthly Card Fee
- Up to 35 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
- Other fees may apply. Business Banking Fees – A guide to fees and charges
- Indicator Rates – Business Lending
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Interest rates, fees and charges
- Essential Information - NAB Business Payments Card (PDF, 333KB)
- NAB Business Payments Card Facility - Terms and Conditions (PDF, 439KB)
- NAB Business Payments Card FAQs (PDF, 381KB)
- NAB Business Payments Card - A Guide to Statements (PDF, 3.4MB)
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.