- Up to 44 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
- Earn Qantas Points2 on eligible business purchases.
- Complimentary NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance (PDF, 509KB)3
- Multiple cards with individual credit limits under a single facility.
- Minimum credit limit: $5,000.
- Detailed monthly statements per cardholder and one overall summary.
- Emergency travel assistance from MasterCard Global Assist®, 24 hours, 7 days.
- Discover a unique collection of experiences exclusively for MasterCard cardholders with Priceless®-Cities.
NAB Qantas Business Card
Rates and fees
1 If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office, purchases of travellers cheques and transactions for gambling or gaming related purposes).
2 All Qantas Points earned using the card(s) are credited to a points earner nominated by the facility owner. A points earner must be a facility owner or a cardholder with a Qantas Frequent Flyer membership account. To earn points using your NAB Qantas Business Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee may apply, however, NAB has arranged to provide Qantas Frequent Flyer membership with the joining fee waived to NAB members who are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and who apply at qantaspoints.com/ffjoinnab. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Refer to NAB Qantas Business Facility Reward Terms and Conditions (PDF, 603KB) for details of eligible business spending.
3 NAB Commercial Cards Unauthorised Transaction Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, a member of the QBE Insurance Group Limited ABN 28 008 485 014 (ASX: QBE). Terms, conditions and exclusions apply and are set out in the policy information booklet. Neither National Australia Bank Limited nor any other member of the National Australia Group of companies is liable under this policy.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
- NAB Commercial Card Facility Brochure (PDF, 565KB)
- Business Banking Fees and Charges
- Rates, fees and charges
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard.