From 13 November 2017, NAB American Express Cards will no longer be issued to new customers with the following accounts:
- NAB Qantas Rewards Premium
- NAB Qantas Rewards
- NAB Velocity Rewards Premium
- NAB Velocity Rewards
From 21 February 2018, if you already have a NAB American Express Card you will no longer be able to use this Card. Until then, NAB customers can continue to use their NAB American Express Cards with no change to the number of points earned on eligible purchases. NAB will be contacting all customers to advise them of this change.
Benefits of your NAB American Express Card (available until 20 February 2018)
Until 20 February 2018, you can continue to access all benefits that you currently have with your NAB American Express Card including:
- Save on the big brands you love with Amex Offers. So whether you shop on the high street, online or in shopping centres there will be a great offer for you.
- American Express Invites – giving you access to pre-sales, the best seats in the house and the American Express Invites Lounge at Australian entertainment events.
- Taste, the global dining programme - receive a 20% discount off your bill, or a complimentary course or bottle of wine when you dine at over 400 restaurants in 60 cities around the world.
- Save up to 10% off selected flights with Emirates and Etihad Airways.
- Hotel Privileges – unwind with 4pm late check outs, room upgrades on availability, additional nights stay or special privileges through American Express hotel partner programmes.
- Car Rental - up to 10% discount off standard rates, complimentary upgrades and priority service through the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® loyalty Programme.
Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply to these benefits. For information about all current offers and to learn more, visit amexconnect.com.au.