There are a number of ways to take your own money overseas and keep it safe and secure.
NAB Traveller Card
$0 initial load and reload fee, $0 overseas NAB ATM fees.1
- Your NAB Traveller Card is chip and PIN protected
- Manage, check, transfer, move funds from one currency to another and reload your card 24/7 through NAB Internet Banking2
- Track your spending, using My Account
- You can also reload via BPAY® or at any NAB branch2
- Load up to 10 different currencies onto your card
- Use anywhere you see the MasterCard® logo3
Pick up a card at any NAB branch today.
Find out more about NAB Traveller Card.
Foreign currency cash
Cash is often the only option for incidentals like taxi fares, street food – or those incredible deals at the local market.
Foreign currency cash is one of the cheapest ways to take money overseas. No ATM or EFTPOS fee. Your exchange rate’s locked in when you buy.
Find out more about foreign currency cash and the currencies we offer.
Buy your foreign currency cash from any NAB branch today.
Order your foreign currency cash online $0 on all online orders.
NAB Visa Debit Card
Whether you’re using your hard earned savings or you’ve taken out a personal loan4, you can access your money wherever you go with a Visa Debit Card.
- Use your card wherever Visa is accepted
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance (PDF, 262KB) for 3 months after you buy
- Protection against loss from fraud with Visa Zero Liability, NAB Defence and Verified by Visa.
Plus, if you use a NAB Platinum Visa Debit card, you won't be charged a foreign currency fee on your international purchases. Also, if you pay for some of your trip with your NAB Platinum Visa Debit card you could be eligible for complimentary travel insurance5. Read our NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 934KB) to find out more.