Quick Balances tells you how much you've got in your accounts.
Force Touch gives you a list of nearby ATMs and branches.
Contact Us helps you call us from anywhere.
Using your Apple Watch
Quick Balances for Apple Watch
Quick Balances tells you what you need to know. Instantly.
- Log in to your NAB Mobile App.
- From the More menu, select Profile.
- Under Preferences, select Quick Balance.
- Tap on the toggle next to Apple Watch to enable Quick Balance.
- Select the accounts you'd like to see under Quick Balances, then tap Save.
NAB recommends you consider the Internet Banking terms and conditions document before making any decisions regarding this product. This product is issued by National Australia Bank Limited. The NAB Mobile Banking app is compatible with Android and iOS, minimum platform requirements apply.
Apple, iPhone, iPad, Touch ID, Face ID and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play Logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.