Quick Balances tells you how much you've got in your accounts.
Force Touch gives you a list of nearby ATMs and branches.
Contact Us helps you call us from anywhere.
Using your Apple Watch
Quick Balances for Apple Watch
Quick Balances tells you what you need to know. Instantly.
- Log in to your NAB Mobile App.
- From the More menu, select Profile.
- Under Preferences, select Quick Balance.
- Tap on the toggle next to Apple Watch to enable Quick Balance.
- Select the accounts you'd like to see under Quick Balances1, then tap Save.
1 Selecting Quick Balances will disable your SMS account balance notifications.
Nab recommends you consider the Internet Banking terms and conditions before making any decisions regarding this product. This product is issued by National Australia Bank Limited. The NAB Mobile Banking app is compatible with Android OS 5.1 and above, and iOS 10.3 or later, minimum platform requirements apply.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.