An offer from Xero
Apply for a NAB Business Everyday Account and get 50% off a Xero subscription for three months. T&C's apply.
Accounts for your everyday business banking needs. Get easy access to money in your account using electronic banking, ATMs, cheque and deposit books.
Savings and deposit accounts designed just for businesses. They're easy to use and will help you make the most of your extra cash.
2. From the date You register for the Offer and are approved by Xero to receive the Offer, subject to Your continued compliance with the Offer Criteria set out in clause 6 below, You will receive:
i. an Australian Xero Business Edition subscription for free for 30 days (Trial Period); and
ii. upon expiry of the Trial Period, 50% off your Xero Business Edition subscription fee for a period of 90 days thereafter (Discount Period).
3. For this Offer, a Xero Business Edition subscription means a Starter, Standard or Premium subscription. All other Xero subscriptions, including Xero’s Payroll Only subscription, are excluded from this Offer.
4. Should You wish to continue to use Your Xero Business Edition subscription beyond the expiration of the Discount Period, You will be required to pay to Xero the full subscription price.
5. The Offer described in these Terms is specific to Your Xero Business Edition subscription fee only. It does not apply to additional fees for add-on services, and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
6. To be eligible for the Offer, you must be approved by Xero for the Offer and You must meet the following criteria:
i. You must not be a Xero Partner or Xero employee;
ii. You must not be an existing Xero subscriber (which includes subscribers who are on a trial with Xero);
iii. Your must be an Australian registered business; and
iv. You must be a new NAB Business Everyday Account Customer.
(together, the Offer Criteria).
7. Xero may vary or add to the Offer Criteria, or impose limitations and exclusions in relation to the Offer, or any benefits related to the Offer, at any time in its sole discretion. Xero reserves the right to vary or terminate the Offer generally, or its approval of Your participation in the Offer, at any time.
8. If You meet the Offer Criteria You may be approved for the Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Xero may decline any application to register for the Offer, acting reasonably.
9. Xero reserves the right to cancel Your participation in the Offer should You no longer meet the Offer Criteria or if Your Xero Business Edition subscription becomes inactive or has been downgraded.
10. You acknowledge and agree that You will only use Your Xero Business Edition subscription for Your own lawful internal business purposes and You will not share or on-sell the subscription to any other party.
11. All content provided as part of the Offer is general in nature and should not be taken as professional taxation, financial, business or legal advice. Xero recommends that customers always obtain specific and detailed professional advice about any proposed business activity.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Offer.
13. These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.
Canstar 5-Star Rating
The Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value Business Savings & Transaction Account Star was awarded in July, 2020 for the NAB Business Everyday Account ($0 monthly fee) in the Business Electronic Transactor profile.