- Up to 55 days interest-free on business purchases (excludes cash advances)1.
- Earn Velocity Points on purchases.
- Business card with personal liability.
- Complimentary second card2 (you'll be personally liable for all amounts incurred by any additional cardholders).
- Minimum credit limit: $5,000.
- American Express is accepted by thousands of merchants worldwide.
- Enjoy an exciting selection of benefits, offers and savings with Amex Connect.
- Velocity NAB Business American Express Card Terms and Conditions (including general explanatory information) – effective 01.06.10 (PDF, 393KB)
Velocity NAB Business American Express® Card
Rates and fees
- Annual card fee: $149 on primary card. Complimentary second card.
- Purchases: 18.50% pa.
- Cash advances: 21.74% pa.
- Other fees may apply. Business Banking Fees – A guide to fees and charges
- Indicator Rates – Business Lending
- Earn 1 standard Velocity Point per $1 spent on purchases (excludes cash advances and fees and charges)3.
- Earn 1 additional Velocity Point for $1 spent using your card to purchase:
- any Virgin Australia fare
- membership to the Virgin Australia lounge directly from Virgin Australia4.
- Redeem your Velocity Points at any time with Virgin Australia and Velocity’s partner airlines including Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and more5.
- Free Velocity Membership if you join online6.
- Use your cards online, over the phone or in person, wherever American Express is accepted.
- ATM, EFTPOS, and NAB Telephone Banking (13 22 65, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- View statements and transactions online via NAB Internet Banking.
- Accepted at thousands of locations worldwide.
- Link your card to other NAB transaction accounts7.
1 Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office and purchases of travellers cheques). Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases if you pay your account in full by the due date each month.
2 The primary cardholder is responsible for all transactions conducted with the additional card. The additional cardholder must be 18 years of age or older.
3 Excludes cash advances (including bills paid over the counter at a bank, financial institution or post office and purchases of travellers cheques). Also excludes fees and charges (including government fees and charges), interest charges, transactions which are disputed, fraudulent or involve abuse of your Velocity NAB American Express Business Card account, payments, and purchases which are refunded or reimbursed.
4 Applies to purchases in AUD in Australia and made through www.virginaustralia.com or the Virgin Australia Guest Contact Centre, and where Virgin Australia (and not a third party such as an agent) is identified as the merchant for the transaction.
5 Applicable for any Virgin Australia flight and is subject to availability. Different terms and conditions apply to international airline partners.
6 An enrolment fee will be charged for joining through Velocity Membership Contact Centre.
7 Access to linked accounts is via a Velocity NAB Business Card at NAB ATMs and selected non-NAB ATMs. For more information call 13 10 12. Velocity NAB Business Card cannot access linked accounts using EFTPOS.
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. The Velocity NAB Business American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a licence from American Express. Credit Cards are issued by National Australia Bank limited.