9:00 am – 4:30 pm presented by Maree Burgess in room 8
This interactive, full-day workshop will leverage the latest neuroscience research to explore how to refine your lateral leadership skills in order to achieve exceptional outcomes for you and your organisation.
This unique program is designed to provide you with conversational skills that will allow you to lead calm conversations, break down barriers and improve engagement within teams and external parties. You’ll leave this workshop with practical skills and the motivation required to communicate with confidence, which will make a significant impact both within and beyond your organisation.
After this workshop you will
- Understand how to move away from your comfort zone and towards a learning mindset
- Be able to create the right conditions for collaboration
- Recognise and analyse the differences between good and bad conversations
- Explore the neuroscience behind conversations
- Improve your everyday conversations with co-creative conversations
- Understand the neurology behind feeling threatened and how to handle it
You will also develop essential conversation skills
- Identifying the conversational essentials required for co-creative and trusting conversations
- To break bad conversation habits that inhibit progress
- To develop your own personal communication strategy
- To create an action plan to build better team dynamics and professional behaviours
- To understand and redefine what conversations are
The program is underpinned with theories from Conversational Intelligence® (C-IQ) a framework created by Judith E. Glaser. It’s a ground breaking neuroscientific methodology that’s changing how individuals, companies, and entire industries communicate. C-IQ profoundly shifts the way human beings interact and connect.
Developing the confidence and applying new tools in any conversation is easier than you think.
Looking forward to seeing you there.