NAB Connect's comprehensive account reporting functions enables you to better manage your business finances, online.
Account Reporting Videos
- Watch our 3 short videos on the functionality available in account summary, creating an account group and defined reports.
NAB Connect allows you to view:
- View account summary and transaction history details provides up to 18 months of transaction history on your business, personal, credit cards and foreign currency accounts.
- View account summary and transaction history details for new account reporting
- View details about your accounts
- View or print your bank statements or merchant statements, download up to 12 statements and view up to 7 years of your linked account, credit cards and merchant statements.
- Set-off Reports provides end of day balances and overall data reporting for linked accounts that share a common overdraft limit as well as common interest and fee structure (a Set-Off Group).
- Voucher Images or cheque imaging, to up to 7 years images (Customer Vouchers Online).
- Download the widely supported Account Information File (NAI) format, for integration with your ERP system. Refer to the File Format tab for further information on this file format.
- Internet Explorer - PDF Printing Test to be used if having issues printing via your IE browser.