NAB Connect's comprehensive account reporting functions enables you to better manage your business finances, online.
Your Account Summary provides you with the following key information and shortcuts:
- Account Summary panel: Showing current or end of day balances and net position for the account group selected
- Items for review panel: Showing payments that need to be authorised or repaired
- Mailbox: Showing your most recent three unread messages
- Account Shortcuts: Select the down arrow at the right hand side of the account panel to view the last five transactions and quick links to more information for that account
NAB Connect allows you to view:
- View account summary and transaction history details (PDF, 1.3MB) provides up to 18 months of transaction history on your business, personal, credit cards and foreign currency accounts.
- View details about your accounts (PDF, 370KB)
- View and export Merchant Reports (PDF, 270KB)
- Add Third Party Merchant Reports (PDF, 354KB)
- View Set-off Reports (PDF, 232KB) provides end of day balances and overall data reporting for linked accounts that share a common overdraft limit as well as common interest and fee structure (a Set-Off Group).
- File Format Provides information on how to download the widely supported Account Information File (NAI) format, for integration with your ERP system.
- Internet Explorer - PDF Printing Test to be used if having issues printing via your IE browser.
Statements and Notifications
- NAB Connect allows you to:
- View or print bulk statements (PDF, 231KB)
- View or print your bank statements or merchant statements (PDF, 370KB), download up to 12 statements and view up to seven years of your linked account, credit cards and merchant statements.
For information on how you receive your statements and get notified when a new statement is ready to download, refer to our FAQs on Statements for details.