The recent flooding in Queensland and northern NSW has caused a lot of devastation. We’re doing what we can to help. As well as offering relief to customers who are directly affected, we’re also taking donations for the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal. You can donate directly from your NAB account.
Send money straight to the appeal through Internet Banking
- Login to NAB Internet Banking
- You will be taken to the donations page
- Open the Funds transfer menu and select Donations
- In the Make a donation screen, the Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal will be automatically selected as your charity
- You simply have to select your account and enter the amount you wish to donate.
About the relief appeal
The Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal helps people affected by wide-spread devastating flooding in South West Queensland.
At this stage the fund will cover the Murweh, Maranoa, Balonne and the Central Highlands Regional Council areas. Every dollar donated goes toward helping Queenslanders in need. Donations of $2 or more will be tax deductible.
Thank you for helping us raise money for this appeal.