Guides and Fact Sheets
|NAB Cash Manager New Adviser Checklist (PDF, 335KB), opens in new window||A checklist of the steps required to open a NAB Cash Manager account.|
|NAB Cash Manager Client Fact Sheet (PDF, 1MB), opens in new window||A summary of the features and benefits of the NAB Cash Manager for clients.|
Adviser/accountant onboarding documents
|New Adviser Registration Form (PDF, 321KB), opens in new window||Apply for access to NAB Connect to view your clients' accounts online.|
|New Accountant Registration Form (PDF, 251KB), opens in new window||Apply for access to NAB Connect to view your clients' accounts online.|
|Financial Services Council (FSC) identification form (PDF, 90KB), opens in new window||New advisers/accountants are required to fill out the FSC identification form.|
|NAB Connect Application Form (PDF, 215KB), opens in new window||Apply for access to NAB Connect to view your clients’ accounts.|
|Internet Banking access form (PDF, 46KB), opens in new window||Advisers/accountants must fill out this form to access NAB Internet Banking.|
Account opening documents
|NAB Cash Manager application form (PDF, 315KB), opens in new window||Application form for all NAB Cash Manager clients.|
|NAB Cash Manager Terms and Conditions (PDF, 376KB), opens in new window||Terms and Conditions your clients should read and understand before opening a NAB Cash Manager account.|
|NAB Term Deposit (via Intermediary) Terms and Conditions (PDF, 589KB), opens in new window||Terms and Conditions your clients should read and understand before opening a NAB Term Deposit (via Intermediary).|
|NAB Personal Banking guide to fees and charges (PDF, 177KB), opens in new window||An overview of personal banking fees and charges.|
Customer identification documents
|Financial Services Council (FSC) identification form (PDF, 90KB), opens in new window||
Customers can be identified by using the FSC identification form for the type of account being opened. The FSC form must be sent with the application for new customers and signatories.
For Trusts and Superannuation funds, NAB requires a certified copy of the Trust Deed or a schedule that lists Trustees to open your account. Please ensure this document is sent with your application to speed up the account opening process.
|Overseas Tax Residency – Self Certification Declaration Form (PDF, 695KB), opens in new window||To comply with Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS) legislation, all overseas tax residents are required to confirm their tax status.|
|Periodical Payment Form (PDF, 66KB), opens in new window||Allows you to set up periodical payments for your clients.|
|Appointment of Authorised Representative (PDF, 581KB), opens in new window||Please complete this form if you wish to appoint an Authorised Representative to your account.|
|Beneficiary Information for Trust Accounts (PDF, 75KB), opens in new window||NAB Cash Manager Beneficiary Information for Trust accounts.|
|NAB Internet Banking and Telephone Banking authorised user nomination form (PDF, 373KB), opens in new window||Authorises advisers to access and view client accounts.|
|International Telegraphic Transfer Request Form (PDF, 161KB), opens in new window||If you wish to arrange an international telegraphic transfer for your client, please complete this form.|
NAB Connect quick reference guides
Mobile Token (App)
Are you an authorsing user or an Administrator and have opted to use the Mobile Token (App)?
Watch these quick videos to get you started
- Downloading and activating a Mobile Token
- Login to NAB Connect
- Authorising a payment using the Mobile Token
- Authorising a high-value payment using the Mobile Token
- Request and deactivate a Mobile Token
Quick Reference Guides
Many NAB Connect Amendments can be completed online by an Administrator.
An Administrator can
- Determine whether a user will be a General user or an Authorising user.
- Add or remove access for a user to Products and Services belonging to you or a related entity.
- Add to or modify or remove the authority of General or Authorising Users to include managing and approving breaches of payments limits for Authorising Users.
- Create and update PayID’s.
- Modify users contact details, primary contact person and postal address.
- Increase Security settings including Authorisation Rules, Segregation of Duties, Dual Admin and Transaction signing.
- Reset General User passwords and request replacement/reset of security device for all users (Mobile or Physical).
- Nominate the account to be debited for all NAB Connect and Service fees and charges.
- Nominate and make changes to the email addresses supplied for the purpose of receiving electronic communications and /or statement notifications.
- Request to remove Products, Services and Users if no longer required.
- Access a report that includes details of all users and permissions.
- Perform any action or function that an Authorised User is able to do, including drawing down on available loan funds.
Reference Guides for Administrators
Refer to the guides below, if you need to;
- Use secure messaging in NAB Connect (Make enquiries, request changes & view responses using secure messaging in NAB Connect)
- Add accounts not in your business name (Not including related entities)
- Add a new service
- Assign users and services to accounts
- Create a General or Authorising user and modify their details
- Suspend, restore and delete users, and reset users passwords
For more information on other self-service functionality, head to the Admin section.
To help with your fraud or dispute query, download and return a completed Statutory Declaration form, opens in new window
NAB Connect allows you to view:
- View account summary and transaction history details provides up to 18 months of transaction history on your business, personal, credit cards and foreign currency accounts.
- Print or export your account summary and transaction history
- View details about your accounts
- View or print your bank statements or merchant statements, view up to 7 years of your linked account, credit cards and merchant statements.
NAB Connect allows you to utilise a range of payment functionality;
Authorising user and administrators token guides
Authorising Users & Administrators security token information:
- Upgrade an existing user to a Mobile Token
- Download, Activate and login with a Mobile Token
- Physical Tokens
Administrator self-service guides
Guides to assist Administrators to make changes to NAB Connect:
Apologies but the Important Information section you are trying to view is not displaying properly at the moment. Please refresh the page or try again later.